Abstract Submission Guidelines :
Authors are instructed to follow the below guidelines for submission of the abstract.
Abstract structure :
1. Abstract should be written only in English.
2. The acceptable word limit for each abstract should not exceed 500 words.
3. Please click here to download the abstract template
4. We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of your paper.
5. You can submit your abstract via Link
6. You will receive an acknowledgement mail upon your submission
7. Decision on the acceptance of your abstract will be intimated within 48-72hrs of submission
Steps to follow for your abstract submission :
Once you have prepared your abstract according to the above-mentioned guidelines,
Submit your abstract via online Submission or Email your abstract to conference email
After submission, you will receive an acknowledgment of the receipt of your abstract via an email, within three working days.
If you do not hear back from us, Please feel free to write to us immediately at to conference email
Abstract Submission Guide Lines :
A one-page abstract should be prepared in the following format:
1. Use word document while submitting the abstract
2. Use 12 point Times New Roman for the main text and smaller fonts may be used for figure captions.
3. The width of each line should not exceed 17.5 cm or 7.0 inch.
4. Start the first line leaving a space of 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch on the upper side.
5. The Title, Author's Names, and Affiliations should all be centered
6. Insert one blank line between the Affiliations and the main text.
7. Main text should be fully justified with single spacing.
8. Use bold face with bigger fonts for the Title but not for Authors, Affiliations, and the main text.
9. Please underline the presenting Author.
10. Leave a space of at least 2.5 cm or 1.0 inch on the bottom of the text. Page numbers will be printed there.