Institute for Engineering Research and Publication (IFERP) is one of the world's largest non-profitable professional association meant for research development and promotion in the field of Engineering and Technology. We are a platform to promote the advancement and dissemination of the knowledge of Engineering & Technology.
IFERP is a professional association and a forum where innovations & research interest could be supported and developed prioritizing out mutual interest. Our forums & Associates constitutes of professional leaders & organizations, connecting each other with mission to work as wizards of science for defending the earth.
IFERP connect engineers exchange global innovation and act as a bridge between researchers & academicians by organizing.
- World Conferences
- International Conference
- Faculty Development Programmes
- Short Term Training Programmes
In nook and corners of the world through our globally distributed executive committee members to reduce the gap between curriculum and their practical implementation among students and research scholars
We are a platform to promote the advancement and dissemination of the knowledge of Engineering & Technology. IFERP fulfill the need of professionals even for their end to end research & development. We are a leading publisher of scientific research works in highly sited and high standard International Journals such as SCI, Scoupus, Web of science, UGC, Springer etc.
To Make World affluent by establishing revolution in academic and industrial field of science, engineering and technology.
To be recognized as the leading International Research and Development organizations through our performance, our people and commitment to our core values.
Objective of IFERP
The major objective of IFERP is the career development of faculties and the personality development of the students and the overall development of the technical education and society.
- IFERP provide a world class platform to researchers to share the research findings by organizing International/National Conferences.
- IFERP encourage researchers to identify significant research issues in identified areas, in the field of Science, Engineering, Technology and Management.
- IFERP help dissemination of their work through publications in a journal or in the form of conference proceedings or books.